From the trivial to the serious, problems arise in business almost every day. They’re part of the reality of managing a business, working with customers and handling staff. But with planning, problems can be anticipated, with strategies in place to remedy any issues that may arise. Here’s how to get ahead of the problem-solving game, with a little pre-planning.Read More
Author: Clive Enever
One of the biggest mistakes most business operators make is to get so caught up in the day-to-day operation of an enterprise that they fail to work on, not just in, their business.
So how do you shift the focus? Well it’s about prioritising, keeping the big picture in mind, and knowing when to delegate tasks to other staff members or an external person.Read More
Outstanding invoices – whether you’re a small business or large, they’re the bugbear of most organisations.
Money that is owed to you as a business is cash that you do not have at your disposal, income you have not yet earned, and a liability too many businesses willingly shoulder.Read More
We hear a lot about visions and missions – these bold statements etched into the websites and walls of businesses and big corporations. But amidst all the careful crafting, big hopes and dreams, why are these words so important, what’s the difference between a vision and a mission, and where do you begin when it comes to creating them?Read More
What’s in Store
- Plan Create Automate - Marketing & Automation Toolkit $0.00
- I am doing this for Me Mug $24.50
- Perfectly Imperfect Mug with Colour Inside $27.00
- Perfectly Imperfect Mug $25.95 – $30.50
- Perfectly Imperfect Bubble-free stickers $6.13 – $6.70
- What can this empty cheeseburger teach us about systems
- QR Codes are not just for contact tracing – they have Marketing Powers too!
- Increasing your activity to achieve your goals
- Tips Tuesday: Boundaries: why we need them and how to set them
- Tips Tuesday: Stop aiming for viral aim for action instead