Think of bite-sized content as snackable content, something your audience can interact with quickly and still come away with something truly valuable.
I love bite-sized content! Sometimes you have a free minute and you get to use it well when your favourite influencers deliver a bite-sized content. That’s the same for your audience. Actually, they might sit down for an entire hour and consume and engage with hundreds of bite-sized content in that hour.
Get in on that action! Produce bite-sized content: images and micro videos of tips and advice your audience will appreciate! And the best thing about this is your bite-sized content already exists in content you already have. Just repurpose!
Some bite sized content ideas you can share are:
* Your top tips in short bursts (videos, memes, audio)
* Product how to’s and walkthroughs
* Highlight blog or podcast episodes
* As a way to promote larger campaigns, giveaways, online events, etc
extra light bites to your audience, such as GIFs, meme
Bite Sized content tools:
* Regram/Retweet/Repost snackable content to save time and promote engagement.
* Keep content fresh by using content surrounding current events, national holidays, and major sports events.
* Mix it in with your other content
Come and join us in the Marketing Circle for more tips and tricks:
More Marketing Tips Available in The Marketing Circle
Step by step, we will walk through the ins and outs of marketing, with tips, simple exercises and proven marketing strategies that you can roll out in your business.
We will explore all things marketing, from demystifying the marketing world, to blogging, working with media, email marketing, social media, and more.
Access courses, community and live training led by
Ideas and Marketing Strategist Linda Reed-Enever