Zoë Routh is a leadership expert who has worked with individuals teams internationally and in Australia since 1987.
From the wild rivers of northern Ontario to the remote regions of Australia, Zoë has spent the last thirty years showing teams struggling with office politics and silos how to work better together.
She is obsessed with showing big thinkers with big hearts make a big difference.
Her high impact leadership learning adventures take place indoors and outdoors in spectacular settings.
Zoë is the author of three books:
- ‘Composure – How cantered leaders make the biggest impact’,
- ‘Moments – Leadership when it matters most’ and
- ‘Loyalty – Stop unwanted stuff turnover, boost engagement, and build lifelong advocates.”
Her past leadership roles include Chair of the Outdoor Council of Australia, President of the Chamber of Women in Business, and Program Manager at the Australian Rural Leadership Foundation.
Zoë is an outdoor adventurist and enjoys telemark skiing, has run 6 marathons, is a one-time belly-dancer, and loves hiking in the high country. She is married to a gorgeous Aussie and is mother to a few garden-wrecking chooks.
In this Business Conversation Zoe and I explore:
- What keeps leaders from being Boundless?
- What is a ‘next level’ leader?
- What’s the daily routine of a Boundless Leader?
Have your own Business Conversation with Zoe by visiting: www.zoerouth.com