Many people have difficulty maintaining confidence in business. The imposter syndrome creeps in and it’s easy to begin feeling out of your depth. But confidence is essential for success, so it’s important to find ways to build and maintain it.
In this episode of the Business Wisdom podcast, we look at the role confidence plays in business success, including why it’s critical, how to bolster it in times of uncertainty and the essential habits that help you build and maintain confidence throughout your business journey.
- The three things you need to know to help you find your confidence
- How to find and communicate your value proposition in a way that resonates with your ideal client.
- Why some clients are not a good fit for your business and how saying no is part of knowing your own worth and the value you provide.
- The role ongoing learning plays in maintaining confidence, staying ahead of the curve and providing the best possible service for your clients.
- How celebrating success and knowing your why underpin self-assurance in business
- [0.00] What is confidence and why is it important in business?
- [01:20] How to build confidence through self-knowledge and clarity
- [04:00] How to overcome momentary lack of confidence
- [6:30] How to develop habits that build and maintain confidence