Blogging is a great way to market your business, reach new customers, and establish yourself as an expert in your field. But with so many businesses blogging, it can be tough to make your content stand out.
We all get stuck from time to time, so in this Marketing with Impact Session, I thought it would be fun to use the Blogspriation Deck and share a little blog inspiration from the deck with you!
1. Use external links to build credibility and authority.
When you link to other websites in your blog posts, it shows your readers that you’re knowledgeable about your topic and that you’re willing to share information from other sources. This can help you build credibility and authority with your audience.
2. Share tips and tricks to help your readers.
People love to learn new things, so sharing tips and tricks in your blog posts is a great way to attract and engage readers. This could involve sharing tips on how to use your products or services, or how to solve common problems in your industry.
3. Repurpose your blog content into other formats.
Once you’ve written a great blog post, don’t let it go to waste. You can repurpose your content into other formats, such as ebooks, infographics, or videos. This is a great way to reach a wider audience and get more mileage out of your hard work.
These are just a few tips to help you improve your business blog. By following these tips, you can create content that is informative, engaging, and helpful to your target audience.
If you’re looking for more blogging inspiration, check out the Blogspiration Deck. It’s a great resource for bloggers of all levels, and it’s packed with helpful tips and advice.
- [00:00:00] Using the Blogspiration Deck for generating blogging ideas and activities related to business
- [00:00:15] What does the Blogspiration Deck do?
- [00:00:50] Importance of external links in blogs and the need for credible sources and experts.
- [00:02:03] Sharing tips and tricks related to products and services in blogs
- [00:03:20] Repurposing blog content into ebooks using a tool called Designrr
Blogspiration Deck: Ideas and Inspiration for Blogging
The Blogspiration Deck is designed to give you creative inspiration to help you create your next blog post.
A business blog is your own personally curated opportunity to engage with your people regularly by writing articles and providing information that is interesting and important to your audience.
The brainchild of Ideas and Marketing Strategist, Linda Reed-Enever, these cards are practical blogging activities and actions you can take when writing your next blog post.
Blogspirations Deck is packed full of prompts and tips to help you blog for your business, optimise your content, and market the content you create.
Inside the box, you will find 50 tips and ideas to help you with blog post topics and articles, content suggestions, blogging tools, and more to help your blog succeed.
With the card deck, you can write a blog post that can:
- Increase your visibility in organic search
- Establish your credibility as a trusted resource
- Build your site’s authority over time
- Improve your reach and consumer engagement
- Increase your lead conversions and revenue
Simply draw a card, read the strategy, and take action to make your blog work for you and your business.