Are you struggling to come up with content ideas for your blog or YouTube channel?
If so, Answer The Public may be the superpower and secret weapon you need. This tool generates content ideas based on the keywords people are searching for online, giving you insights into what your audience is looking for.
In this video, we’ll explore how to use Answer The Public to generate content ideas and create content that people are searching for, giving you a leg up on your competitors.
You will learn:
- How you can use Answer The Public to find content ideas
- Enter a keyword or phrase related to your niche or topic in the search box and select your country and language.
- Click on the “Get Questions” button to generate a list of questions and queries related to your keyword.
- Analyse the data to find patterns and ideas for your content. Answer The Public will organize the questions into different categories, including what, how, why, when, where, and can.
- Use the questions and queries as inspiration for your content. You can create blog posts, videos, podcasts, social media posts, and more based on the questions and queries you find.
- Refine your search by using the filters on the left side of the page. You can filter the results by questions, prepositions, comparisons, related, and alphabetical order.
- Download the results as a CSV file or image to save them for later reference.
Overall, Answer The Public is a great tool for finding content ideas based on what people are searching for online. By using the questions and queries generated by Answer The Public, you can create content that answers the most pressing questions and provides value to your audience.
So let’s dive in and explore this powerful tool together.
More Marketing Tips Available in The Marketing Circle
Step by step, we will walk through the ins and outs of marketing, with tips, simple exercises and proven marketing strategies that you can roll out in your business.
We will explore all things marketing, from demystifying the marketing world, to blogging, working with media, email marketing, social media, and more.
Access courses, community and live training led by
Ideas and Marketing Strategist Linda Reed-Enever