Once you’ve got your course up and running, your next step is to market it. Getting your marketing right is what will draw an audience to your course and content marketing is one of the best ways to lead people to purchase your course.
It’s important to remember to not just rely on one form of content marketing – your audience, depending on what they need, and who they are, will respond to marketing differently. To lease the largest number of people to your course, you need to utilise a variety of options.
So what content marketing options do you have available to use?
- Freebies and downloads – offering reports, eBooks or guides in exchange for an email address.
- Free trials – you might offer 3 days of free access to your course or a single module of your course for free to give a taster.
- Blogging and guest blogging – a great way to show you know the topic. Make sure you include a strong CTA.
- Advertising and retargeting – a good way to send traffic to your course website. This could include Facebook advertising set up to go to a landing page, or you might use a more traditional digital method with Google Adwords.
- Reviews – these will help potential students get a feel for your teaching style and whether it is suited to them.
There are plenty of ways to lead people to your course; content marketing gives you a range of options that can all work together to target a bigger audience.
Get More Course Creation Tips as a VIP Member
As a Course Creators Circle Member you get access to our Course Creation Process from getting that content out of your head right through to marketing your courses.
VIP response time to your questions in our Facebook Group
PLUS 2 course creation support calls with our founder and Thinkific Approved Expert Linda Reed-Enever a year to help you with your course creation journey.