A lot of people in business are stressed and overwhelmed by running a business – according to a recent study by National Australia Bank.
At this time of year many might be stressed because we are approaching the end of the financial year. Rather than stress over it, take the opportunity to examine your numbers and use them to determine your next steps.
Business is fairly simple as long as you understand a few basics and all the answers are in the numbers – as long as you know how to interpret them.
- What are your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats?
- Clarity – What is your Plan? Ideally, this will be written as it is the road map for where you want to go and how you aim to get there.
- Knowledge – What do your numbers tell you?
- If you don’t know how to interpret them, find someone who does and get their help. Understanding your numbers makes business management a much easier task.
- Simplicity – Keep it as simple as you possibly can.
You can find more information about staying on top of matters in business by following this link: https://www.cliveenever.com.au/too-much-in-too-little-time-managing-business-overwhelm/