I am so so so excited today as not only are copies of the PR Media and Marketing Companion in my hands! They started arriving in the hands of the wonderful people who ordered copies on pre-sale!
For those of you wondering why I have been a little quite the last few months the 2016 Edition of the PR Media and Marketing Companion was it! And I promise I will get back to writing a proper newsletter from December again!
Now in its 2nd year the PR Media and Marketing Companion came from my passion to empower others to plan and manage their PR and Marketing Activities, and I am so excited to do it again this year!
Not just a diary the PR Media and Marketing Companion includes templates, action plans, weekly and monthly planners and a list of tips and ideas from me and the team.
It also includes tips from Industry Insiders on how to best work with the media for your business and this year I would like to thank:
- Annette Densham- Publicity Genie
- Aruna Ellis – Host Pregnancy and Parenting TV
- Nina Hendy – Founder of The Freelance Collective
- Emma Marks – Managing Director Mum Media Group
- Kristy Mayr – Journalist Seven News
- Wendy McWilliams – Managing Director, WMC Public Relations Pty Ltd
- Chris Crowe – Founder Australian Virtual Assistants Centre of Excellence
- Amber Danes – Author and CEO of Bespoke Communications
- Nigel Patient – Director Head Mark
- Claire Halliday – Freelance Journalist and Copy Queen
- Sarah Cannata – Professional Writer
- Clive Enever- General Manager Family Capers
For the taking the time to share some amazing insights in this year’s companion!
Another big thank you has to go to my amazing team at ThoughtSpot PR that helped me turn this dream into a reality again and Fabian and Emily at Emory Print and Design for their amazing print and design work with me (aka Branding Nazi).
We do have copies in the office waiting for a new home with a number already on their way. To order a copy visit the Media Store at Media Connections https://mediaconnections.com.au/media-store/products/pr-media-and-marketing-companion-2016-edition/