When it comes to education marketing, bite-sized content is a powerful way to engage your audience and to have your message retained.
A recent study conducted by Microsoft Corporation found that the average human now has a shorter attention span than a goldfish. A goldfish can focus for nine seconds. People are down to a mere eight seconds. So with our marketing message, bite-sized content is a winner.
- Bite-sized content improves psychological engagement
- Bite-sized chunks of content hack the limits of our working memory
Social media is the perfect place for bite-sized content. That means short videos, short-form content, graphics, and memes.
Let's explore the power of bite-sized content and ways you can add some to your marketing plans.
Some bite-sized content ideas you can share are:
- Your top tips in short bursts (videos, memes, audio)
- Product how to’s and walkthroughs
- Highlight blog or podcast episodes
- As a way to promote larger campaigns, giveaways, online events, etc
- Extra light bites to your audience, such as GIFs, meme
Bite-Sized Content Tools (we do use affiliate partner links where we have a relationship):
Filmora & Flimorma Go https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1530677&u=1499425&m=44487&urllink=&afftrack=0