In last week’s Monday Morning Motivation we focused on Telling Your Story.
This week let’s add to Telling Your Story by being really clear about what it is that you are saying to prospective customers.
This is not just the story that changes a prospect to customer/client, but also identifies your “ideal” customer.
This is the story that makes the real difference between you and your so-called competitors. It’s what allows the prospect to discover the ‘one’ they want to work with; the one they trust to deliver their outcome. What they discover is the person / business they feel comfortable handing their dollars to in return for a product or service, secure in the knowledge they have made the right decision.
If your story isn’t winning the client you want, then it’s time to examine your story in detail.
Identify if it aligns with the client you want. And if it doesn’t, what needs to change? Are you focused on the wrong idea of a client? Or are you not telling the story well enough?
Your story should cover all the salient points your prospect wants to hear to satisfy themselves that they are in “the right place”.
Telling the right story and telling the right story well will deliver you the right client and will give you the opportunity to have the business you really want.
My “How to Find & Identify your Ideal Client” is a working day where I will walk you through the process of identifying your ideal customer for your business.
I WILL WORK WITH YOU TO COVER:
• Who you ‘really’ want to work with – your ideal client
• How you want to do what you do – when, where, how etc
• What your ideal customer wants from you – expectation
• How to identify your ideal customer – “knowing” your ideal customer
• How to qualify your ideal customer – clearly identifying your ideal customer
• Establishing the working relationship – managing expectation and outcome
• Reducing Customer Service issues – more satisfied customers
Your ticket includes; the session with me, Morning Tea, a Light Lunch and Afternoon Tea. PLUS a review of your ideal client description/persona with me via Zoom.