This morning I woke inspired to work on me and my own profile! Last night I realised I had fallen into the trap of most small business owners and had been promoting my clients and forgotten about me for some time.
I did a Google search on myself (which we do for clients all the time) to see where my profile was at and what needed to be updated and changed.
So what did I find?
Well you may have guessed I rediscovered my blog which used to me my outlet and saviour so I am happy to be back! But it needed work:
- The look was old and needed updating
- My Profile has changed in 12 months and there is more to what I do now
- I had new social media profiles to add
So I grabbed my self a coffee and started on my new look!
My new look as a business person then needed to be transferred to my Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIN profiles as well as updating my bio and contact details.
There is still more to do:
My Media profile has not been updated for some time so I need to work on that and I have lots more writing to do but I am inspired and ready for new opportunities that will come my way from today!
So when was the last time YOU worked on you and YOUR Profile? Get started by:
- Googling Yourself
- Checking your profile images and Bio are up to date
- Are there people you need to connect with or invite to your profiles
- Be happy with you and the message out there about you.
Have a great day and remember to take some much needed time on you and new opportunities.