Most business owners tell me they don’t know what to write in a release when often the next idea is right in front of them.
Your next media release is often hiding inside your day.
Your customers and clients work with you and buy from you for a reason. Those reasons are your news and your story.
Where to look for your next release idea:
- Today Paper your next story idea maybe in there
- Your blog – the story you tell your clients if often news
- Your Newsletter
- Your competitors what are they saying and doing?
- What is your staff talking about? Is there an industry trend or topic making office gossip?
- The questions your clients are asking – can you answer them in a release that educates the public?
Challenge: Take a look at what is happening in your day and find a story!
Places to look for your next Media Release is an excerpt from Linda Reed-Enever’s Book of PR Tips get your copy for more tips and ideas on PR for your business.