Linking your Facebook updates to Twitter allows you to share your content in two places at once and encourages your Twitter followers to come and connect with you on Facebook.
- Go to: http://www.facebook.com/twitter/
- You will then see a list of pages you are able to link to Twitter
- Choose a page you want to link and click Link to Twitter where you will be asked to authorise the connection
- After authorizing the App (you are now already redirected into Twitter), you get a confirmation in the overview page
- The last step takes you to an overview page you can decide what content from your fan page to be automatically posted to Twitter. Take a moment to select these carefully because not everything you post on Facebook will make sense on Twitter:
Cross Posting from Facebook to Twitter is a a great time saver for business however like every social platform you do need to login and interact with you Twitter followers from time to time to get the most from Twitter.
Be the first to get our Black Friday Deals