You’re in business, you know there will always be questions.
When people are interested in your product or service, they will naturally have questions. But, are you finding that you are being presented with question upon question upon question?
Anyone interested in a product or service, regardless of what that is, will have questions. If they don’t have questions they are not really interested and don’t really want it.
The interesting thing about handling all these questions is this: if you know, really know your product/service and know who you provide it to, and under what conditions you provide it, most of those questions simply do not arise. The customer “knows” you have them covered.
How to arrive at this point:
• Know how to introduce yourself
• Understand what the right outcome is
• Understand everything – everything – about your product/service
• Understand why – precisely why – someone will buy from you
• Know how to have the right conversation
Find more about business, storytelling, sales and business growth in the articles here https://www.cliveenever.com.au/category/being-in-business/